Day 6 - Kingshouse to Kinlochleven
Super walk today over the mountain and into the town. Pa and Mike walked with me - normally I was forced to walk alone - so few photos of them below. Vic put manners on us all and waltzed into town thirty minutes before the rest.


This is our accommodation tonight. Four of us in this shed. I'm not blaming Vic for this but needless to say things are tense in the camp. Cormac is laughing of course as he has a room up town.
I promised I wouldn't mention the fish and chip shop incident with Cormac. So I won't. Let's just say chicken nuggets probably wasn't the way to go....
This is our accommodation tonight. Four of us in this shed. I'm not blaming Vic for this but needless to say things are tense in the camp. Cormac is laughing of course as he has a room up town.
Comments
Post a Comment